Thursday, November 16, 2017

Review: Dangerous Illusions (Code of Honor #1) by Irene Hannon


Blurb (from Amazon):

Trish Bailey is on overload trying to deal with a demanding job, an ailing mother, and a healing heart. When a series of unsettling memory lapses leads to a tragic death--and puts Trish under police scrutiny--her world is once again thrown into turmoil.

Detective Colin Flynn isn't certain what to think of the facts he uncovers during his investigation. Did Trish simply make a terrible mistake or is there more to the case than meets the eye? As he searches for answers, disturbing information begins to emerge--and if the forces at work are as evil as he suspects, the situation isn't just dangerous . . . it's deadly.

Bestselling and award-winning author Irene Hannon captures readers with a mind-bending story that will have them doubling back to retrace their steps--and figure out what they missed!



My Review: 


Dangerous Illusions is the first installment from Irene Hannon’s newest series, Code of Honor. This has got to be Ms. Hannon’s best to date. The plot is riveting and full of mystery, suspense, adventure and action. I never knew what was in store next for Trish and Colin. I had to keep turning the pages to find out. I just could not put the book down. I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book of the series.

Fabulous read. I highly recommend it and give it 5 stars.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion. 



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email


No comments:

Post a Comment